Thank you for your patience as I build out this page. For immediate questions, contact me!
I am a certified mikvah guide and educator at the Adas Israel Community Mikvah. I’m experienced in ritual creation and implementation. I work with attendants of the mikvah to construct a meaningful and moving ceremony using my co-creative ritual worksheet, developed in partnership with Rabbi Sarah Tasman. I am guided by the desire to give immersees agency in their ritual and by the belief that the mikvah is a welcoming and affirming space for everyone.
I trained with both ImmerseNYC and Mayyim Hayyim.
I am lucky to have the time and ability to volunteer for so many incredible places. If you would like to get involved with any of these organizations or want to know more information about what the work entails, contact me!
Orgs I regularly volunteer for
- Clinic Escort, Washington Area Clinic Defense Task Force (WACDTF)
- Volunteer, DC Abortion Fund (DCAF )
- Lead Ambassador of Information, Plan C
- Volunteer, DMV Abortion Practical Support Network (DAPSN)
Orgs I have volunteered with in the past or volunteer with on a rolling basis
- Member, DC Action Council of NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Planned Parenthood of Metro Washington