Another week, another boatload of repro news that got buried by the Trump administration’s nonsense. Here’s a list of what you may have missed:
Did you know that you can help me grow my audience on Medium by clapping, highlighting, and commenting on my posts?
- 10/17: Kentucky appeals court upholds a law stating the only abortion clinic in the state must obtain admitting and ambulatory services
- 10/16: AGs, prosecutors, declare they will not enforce any anti-abortion laws if Roe falls
- 10/15: Pro-choice demonstrators pepper-sprayed by anti-choice protesters with their own security
- 10/14: A federal judge has declared a Tenessee abortion ban that requires a waiting period before abortion unconstitutional
- 10/14: Texas appeals court strikes down ban on very common abortion procedure
- 10/13: Supreme Court rejects attempts to prevent patients on Medicaid from obtaining non-abortion healthcare at abortion-providing clinics
- 10/13: Abortion is inaccessible in Missouri, women must cross state lines to receive compassionate care
- 10/12: Indiana abortion laws upheld by federal judge, other laws in question
The Repro Roundup is my column in which I summarize abortion news happening around the country, why it matters, and what you can do about it — in 250 words or less.
Buy me a coffee?
By donating $3, you're doing so much more than simply keeping me caffeinated, you're keeping this website and the work I do going! Thank you so much!