This week was busy in repro news and I managed to post at least once a day on my new Medium column, the Repro Roundup, which is a personal best for me. Here’s the collection of stories from this week:
Did you know that you can help me grow my audience on Medium by clapping, highlighting, and commenting on my posts?
- Oct 11: What is Wisconsin’s Unborn Child Protection Act (Act 292)?
- Oct 10: Democratic AGs from 21 states and D.C. filed with the Supreme Court to overturn Trump’s Gag Rule
- Oct 9: Women face retaliation, unchanged conditions at ICE Detention Center
- Oct 8: The Supreme Court will not decide to reinstate law about abortion medication, case heads to MD federal court
- Oct 7: Man convicted of bombing abortion clinics is fighting his convictions
- Oct 7: South Dakota hasn’t had an abortion clinic since March
- Oct 6: The Supreme Court agrees to hear a case about restricting access to abortion medication
- Oct 6: A new online pharmacy provides abortion medication to patients without an in-clinic appointment
- Oct 5: What if Roe is overturned?
- Oct 5: New Jersey introduced bill to expand access to abortion, birth control
The Repro Roundup is my column in which I summarize abortion news happening around the country, why it matters, and what you can do about it — in 250 words or less.
Buy me a coffee?
By donating $3, you’re doing so much more than simply keeping me caffeinated, you’re keeping this website and the work I do going! Thank you so much!